Global Recruitment Marketing & Sourcing Specialist
Does This Sound Like You?
- You have two to four years (+) of Recruitment, Talent Acquisition or Talent Coordination experience within a corporate recruitment team or for a recruitment agency.
- You have a passion for sourcing, engaging and recruiting exceptional talent.
- You are a natural people connector and have a passion for building authentic relationships that will drive talent pipeline fulfillment of both current & future opportunities at Pythian
- You are curious and a natural researcher. You enjoy searching for candidates through multiple social media platforms and love to use your technical creativity to find those “rare” talent pools.
- You love social media and have a proven track record building a digital talent footprint and are excited to leverage your digital saavy to build Pythian’s talent brand profile & community.
- Are you excited by the thought of building out talent marketing & sourcing solutions to engage passive talent by utilizing social media networking and content marketing?
- You are a learner and adept at using the latest and greatest social media tools & techniques ex. Twitter, LinkedIN, Google +, etc. to assist in the recruitment and sourcing process?
- Do you enjoy researching regional and national employment /market conditions?
- Do you have strong research, prospecting and project management skills?
- Are you proficient with applicant tracking systems, web based recruiting systems, internet tools, and direct sourcing methods?
- Do you believe in first-class candidate service and recognize the importance of global digital presence & communications as well as the ability to remain organized and effective within a fast-moving environment?
- Are you flexible in adapting to and responding quickly to changing priorities and deadlines with a high sense of urgency?
- Able to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner?
- Do you feel that attention to detail and consistent follow up, is essential in your day to day role?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- Flexible environment: While there is always room for you in the Ottawa office, on those snowy Ottawa winter days you can snuggle up and work remotely from your home!
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry’s top minds!
- Generous vacation: Start with a minimum 3 weeks’ vacation, 7 sicks days, and a volunteer day!
- Substantial training allowance: Every year you have a budget plus 2 professional development days off to help hone your skills or learn new ones - take a class, buy a book or attend a conference!
What does success look like?
- Talent lead generation & global candidate pipeline development to support sustainable talent outcomes for critical & core roles required for Pythian’s growth
- Active contribution & leveraging Pythian social platforms to build Pythian’s digital talent marketing footprint in partnership with key stakeholders across TA & the business to activate stronger outcomes for talent acquisition
- Foster and cultivate an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork between the Global Talent Acquisition and Sourcing team
Up for the Task?
If you think you are up for it, reach out to us and prove it! It’s not about degrees or titles as here at Pythian we know that quality is illustrated in many ways.
Demonstrate your competency and capabilities, so show us what you’ve done! Bottom line, we want to see your passion and dedication! We look for people who are so passionate about this that they dream about it! We recognize you can’t (most likely), which is why we offer a solid total rewards package. Talent recognizes talent.
Intrigued to learn more? Check out our Pythian Life Blog Page to see what life is like here!
Intrigued to see what it is like to work at Pythian or check us out @Pythian and #pythianlife.
Stay connected with us! Follow @PythianJobs on Twitter and @loveryourdata on Instagram!
Pythian is a global IT services company that specializes in designing, implementing, and managing systems that directly contribute to revenue and business success. We help companies adopt disruptive technologies to advance innovation and increase agility. Our highly skilled technical teams work as an integrated extension of our clients’ organizations to deliver continuous transformation and uninterrupted operational excellence. Tehama, it’s Platform business is focused on productizing and scaling this expertise by orders of magnitude (Tehama, a unit of Pythian (https://tehama.io/)
- An equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered.
- Pythian is an equal opportunity employer.
- All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.