Reporting Relationship: VP, Commercial Operations
Location: London, UK; Work from Home
Digital Platform: Tehama, a unit of Pythian (https://tehama.io/)
Tehama is seeking a Senior Technical Customer Service Specialist that has a passion for technology and a commitment to client experience to support the growth of its new product platform.
The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the product platform for Tehama and will drive with the team to achieve optimal client experience & portfolio growth. Building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients is essential by partnering to be keenly aware of their business, process and automation, as well as a deep understanding of our digital platform technology.
Effective communication skills through digital platforms (phone, video, live chat and email), as well as robust and reliable digital technology to maintain flawless virtual connectivity will be required for the success of this role.
- Manage effectively the resolution of customer issues that are reported
- Act as a technical authority, providing expertise to clients
- Help ensure that we surpass our customer’s expectations
- Provide key initial customers with a more personal level of service (concierge)
- Help build a larger team of support specialist as we grow
- Be up-to-date with development trends, cloud technologies, open source, and best practices
- Work with development and product management to improve the product by being the voice of the customer
- Excellent attitude, great communication etiquette
- Proven technical problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Strong relationship-building skills and customer-service orientation
- Ability to learn new skills
- Experience leading more junior support specialists
- Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, start up environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Willing to work outside normal office hours when required to provide coverage for our world-wide customers
- 5+ years’ experience supporting enterprise software or SaaS products
- 2+ years’ experience with one or more leading public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructures (IaaS, PaaS), technologies and services (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Docker, etc)
- AWS certification(s) and experience a significant advantage
- Experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure technology (AWS Workspaces, VMWare, …)
- Good knowledge of Routers, Firewalls, Switches, VPN and other networking technologies
EDUCATION: Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree (or equivalent experience in software engineering)
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry’s top minds.
- Substantial training allowance: Hone your skills or learn new ones; participate in professional development days.
- Office Allowance: Purchase a device of your choosing and personalise your work environment
- Fun, fun, fun: Get social every Friday with some refreshments and edible delights, blog during work hours; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity
Intrigued to see what it is like to work at Pythian or check us out @Pythian and #pythianlife.