Administrator / Coordinator (Pre sales)
Does This Sound Like You?
Are you a connector of people and ideas? Inspired by ever-shifting challenges, constant growth and collaboration with a team of peers who push you constantly to up your game?
Pythian is a global IT services company that specializes in designing, implementing, and managing systems that directly contribute to revenue and business success. We help companies adopt disruptive technologies to advance innovation and increase agility. Our highly skilled technical teams work as an integrated extension of our clients’ organizations to deliver continuous transformation and uninterrupted operational excellence.
- Flexible environment: Work remotely from your home! There´s no travel requirements!
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry’s top minds around the world!
- Substantial training allowance: Every year you are provided with a self direct budget and two professional development days so you can hone your skills or learn new ones! So experiment and explore using our in-house sandbox!
- Fun, fun, fun: Blog during work hours; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity #giveback.
Overview: The Administartor / Coordinator is part of our Transformation Services Operations Team. This team’s mandate is to support the efficient operations of the department, while continuously looking for optimizations and automations of current processes. The coordinator's role is to help maintain this group’s Centre of Excellence moto which is to provide a high standard of customer service for our internal clients, the team and build ongoing partnerships with our stakeholders and apply a consultative approach to ensure the needs of our internal clients are met.
What does success look like?
- You are a self driven individual, who takes ownership and responsibility of processes and procedures.
- You are able to work in fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- You put high importance is put on the efficient and effective connecting with our global virtual Sales and Presales teams to enable speedy scheduling and resourcing daily
- You will ensure all presales workflows are executed while looking beyond at future growth / recommendations - never be afraid to make a suggestion or ask questions. This team thrives on ingenuity.
- Part of the role is ensuring presales documentation is up-to-date and high level of data cleanliness is respected
- You will be a master of effective and efficient digital communications (email, instant messaging)
- You must be comfortable in developing active relationships with multiple stakeholders mainly in a remote/virtual settings
- 3+ years corporate administrative support experience
- Experience in paperless office environment
- Experience coordinating and supporting a fast-paced team
- Exceptional detail-orientation
- Be a Self-starter and able to work independently
- Natural connector type
- Results oriented
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience supporting a presales or sales team
- G-suite experience
- Previous ticketing system experience ideally Jira
- High level of familiarity with Google Calendar and time zones management
Up for the Task?
If you think you are up for it, reach out to us and prove it! It’s not about degrees or titles as here at Pythian we know that quality is illustrated in many ways.
Demonstrate your competency and capabilities, show us what you’ve done! Bottom line, we want to see your passion and dedication! We look for people who are so passionate about this that they dream about it! We recognize you can’t (most likely), which is why we offer a solid total rewards package. Talent recognizes talent.
Intrigued to see what it is like to work at Pythian or check us out @Pythian and #pythianlife.
Stay connected with us! Follow @PythianJobs on Twitter and @loveyourdata on Instagram!
- An equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered.
- Pythian is an equal opportunity employer.
- All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.