Technical Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
Does This Sound Like You?
- Do you have a minimum of three to five years (+) as a Technical Recruiter or Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist with experience gained from a mix of both corporate and agency recruitment environments?
- Have you had proven recruitment experience hiring top-tiered technical professionals in DevOps, Software Development, Cloud, Automation and/or Big Data while building out a recruitment talent pipeline through utilizing multiple sourcing channels, including LinkedIN, Twitter, Facebook, Google, cold calling, etc?
- You are a natural at creating and maintaining relationships with professionals globally?
- Do you care innately about “candidate experience” throughout the recruitment process and your ultimate goal is to connect professionals to the “right” current and future roles to help them build a career?
- Do you enjoy the idea of sourcing, researching and recruiting potential candidates globally?
- Do you closely follow industry best practices that impact the Talent Acquisition & Recruitment profession globally, are at your best working within a recruitment team that collaborates to shares insights and challenges to make the team stronger?
- What about having first-class client service and communications skills, as well as the ability to remain organized and effective within a fast pace environment?
- Are you flexible in adapting to and responding quickly to changing priorities and deadlines with a high sense of urgency?
- Do you have the ability to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- Flexible environment: While there is always room for you in our Ottawa office, on those snowy Ottawa winter days you can snuggle up and work remotely from your home!
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry’s top minds!
- Generous vacation: Start with a minimum 3 weeks’ vacation, 7 sicks days, and a volunteer day!
- Substantial training allowance: Every year you have a budget plus 2 professional development days off to help hone your skills or learn new ones - take a class, buy a book or attend a conference!
What does success look like?
- Manage full-cycle hiring for multiple global recruitment requirements, including all hiring steps involved from sourcing/reviewing candidate profiles, to offer negotiation stages while maintaining a commitment to candidate experience
- Leverage multiple recruiting sources and Internet sourcing techniques to identify and engage active and passive candidates, including databases, search engines, job boards, social media, user groups, and blogs
- Implement and execute sourcing programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates for future openings
- Foster and cultivate an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork between the Global Talent Acquisition and Sourcing team
Want to know more about what a job is like at Pythian? Check out our Pythian Life Blog Page to see what life is like here!
Intrigued to see what it is like to work at Pythian or check us out @Pythian and #pythianlife.
Not the right job for you? see what other role we have open in Ottawa or around the world! Stay connected with us! Follow @PythianJobs on Twitter and @loveryourdata on Instagram!
Pythian is an Ottawa, ON based global IT services company that specializes in designing, implementing, and managing systems that directly contribute to revenue and business success. We help companies adopt disruptive technologies to advance innovation and increase agility. Our highly skilled technical teams work as an integrated extension of our clients’ organizations to deliver continuous transformation and uninterrupted operational excellence.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered.
- Pythian is an equal opportunity employer.
- All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.