Pythian is a global IT services company that specializes in designing, implementing, and managing systems that directly contribute to revenue and business success. We help companies adopt disruptive technologies to advance innovation and increase agility. Our highly skilled technical teams work as an integrated extension of our clients’ organizations to deliver continuous transformation and uninterrupted operational excellence.
- Flexible environment: Work remotely from your home!
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry’s top minds around the world!
- Substantial training allowance: Every year you are provided with a self-directed budget and two professional development days so you can hone your skills or learn new ones! So experiment and explore!
- Fun, fun, fun: Blog during work hours; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity #giveback.
Overview: As a key member of the European Sales team, you will report to the Managing Director of Sales, Europe and will be dedicated to delivering partner success through the overall management of key ecosystem partners as assigned with a focus on onboarding, field engagement building and retention. As the successful candidate, you will work in collaboration with the Managing Director to ensure that key partner relationships are beneficial to Pythian and that our partners and their clients continue to find value in Pythian services over the long term.
What does success look like?
- Identify and engage with potential partners who can introduce business to Pythian.
- Explain the benefits that partnering with Pythian will bring to potential partners.
- Contribute to the creation of partner programs for the recruitment of new partners, onboarding of partners, education of partners & knowledge transfer to Pythian teams about partners, ongoing and deep engagement of current partners leading to more stickiness & stronger relationships as well as retention programs to ensure longevity of the relationship & ongoing streams of new business for Pythian as required.
- Management and maintenance of partner relationships as assigned including ongoing cadence, field sales support, marketing support with the primary goal of building strong lasting relationships, driving referral business and influencing Pythian sales revenue
- Educate partners and partner contacts (sales, marketing, technology, executive) on Pythian services offerings, value, key differentiators, strengths, core competencies, areas of expertise and delivery models as well as alignment to the partner’s business and offerings
- Identify and coordinate on-site visits, conduct regular internal and external communications/cadence, document findings and activity in CRM, and follow through on action items.
- Uncover new business opportunities through partner referrals directly or indirectly and hand off to Sales Team to work these opportunities, being sure to report back regularly to partner on how that opportunity is going.
- Contribute to partner marketing activities as required either internal or jointly with partners (events, campaigns, programs, webinars, online activities, etc.) in conjunction with Pythian Marketing team
- Develop a strong knowledge of industry trends
- Create joint business plans in tandem with our partners
- Manage all aspects of key partner relations
- Travel as required
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Up for the Task?
If you think you are up for it, reach out to us and prove it! Bottom line, we want to see your passion and dedication! We look for people who are so passionate about this that they dream about it and would do it for free, if they could! We recognize you can’t (most likely), which is why we offer a solid total rewards package. Talent recognizes talent.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Business or another relevant field would be of value (or equivalent experience).
- A minimum of 2-3 years of channel/partner experience is an asset.
- Experience in the information technology or professional services sector with a strong emphasis is considered a strong asset.
- Experience with data infrastructure, cloud, managed services, Big Data/NoSQL is a plus.
- com experience is a requirement.
Intrigued to see what it is like to work at Pythian or check us out @Pythian and #pythianlife.
Stay connected with us! Follow @PythianJobs on Twitter and @loveyourdata on Instagram!
- An equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered.
- Pythian is an equal opportunity employer.
- The successful applicant will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
- Please be advised that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pythian welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.