Enterprise Sales Executive, Financial Services Sector
Reporting: VP, Platform Commercial Operations (https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigwirwin/)
Location: Remote USA, ideally in New York, Chicago, Seattle, Boston, San Francisco, but open
Tehama is currently looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive, focused on the Financial Services sector, who strives to lead, push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. Evolving at a rapid pace, Tehama is going to dominate the new service delivery marketplace thus require experienced a-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings. This position is currently a global role, focused on the financial services sector.
This FSS Enterprise Sales Executive role entails that you establish trust and credibility with enterprise FSS prospects, Customers, end users & partners through conducting product demo’s both in-person and via web-based technologies as well as:
- Articulate and manage Tehama’s complex sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision makers.
- Developing and managing relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of Tehama.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
- Align to build out Tehama’s footprint in the Financial Services Sector, reporting directly to the VP, Commercial operations.
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expanding revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Establish access and maintain existing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CSO level) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Collaborate with operative peers across functions (including the Field Sales, Channel, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, Services, Customer Support, and Product Development) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
- Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com.
- Brings proven FSS experience solving problems with Enterprise Software or SaaS-based solutions.
- Possesses an existing “rolodex” of FSS relationships who can open doors or have budget approval.
- Strong understanding of the financial services sector, related applications, regulatory compliance requirements, and industry specific challenges.
- Demonstrated experience with target enterprise account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution.
- Strong understanding of Virtualization, Cybersecurity, Cloud and SaaS technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work remotely and able and willing to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time.
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of solution selling experience with significant experience selling software security and/or infrastructure security products to the financial services sector.
- A Bachelor’s (BA/BS) or Master’s Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- We are a disruptive new platform, changing the way the enterprise and providers look at security and productivity.
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Flexible schedules, including the ability to work remote.
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements.
- Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily.
Intrigued to see what a job is like at Pythian or check us out @Pythian and #pythianlife. Follow @PythianJobs on Twitter and @loveyourdata on Instagram!
Not the right job for you? Check out what other great jobs Pythian has open in Ottawa and around the world! Pythian Careers
- For this job an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered
- Pythian is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check