Customer Success Coordinator (Proactive)
Job Location: Ottawa
2018 sees Pythian continuing to grow and build a next-generation of expert teams. This means that although this position is not available today, we are forecasting this position to be active and in “ready to hire” status within the next 3-6 months.
In preparation for this demand, we are welcoming applicants to apply, and if chosen, to continue through the interview process at this time which includes discussions with Human Resources.
Pythian is a global IT services company that specializes in designing, implementing, and managing systems that directly contribute to revenue and business success. We help companies adopt disruptive technologies to advance innovation and increase agility. Our highly skilled technical teams work as an integrated extension of our clients’ organizations to deliver continuous transformation and uninterrupted operational excellence.
- Flexible environment: Work remotely from your home!
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry’s top minds.
- Generous vacation: Start with a minimum 3 weeks’ vacation. New baby? Take an extra 2 weeks.
- Substantial training allowance: Hone your skills or learn new ones; experiment and explore using our in-house sandbox; participate in professional development days.
- Fun, fun, fun: Blog during work hours; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity.
What does success look like?
As a member of Pythian’s Customer Success team, the Customer Success Coordinator will provide overall support and coordination to teams that manage Pythian customer engagements, promoting the development and execution of quality services in support of the company's goal of providing a superior customer experience, and promoting Pythian’s culture of high performance, continuous learning and customer-focused improvement.
- Carrying out related project management support tasks as required by the Customer Success Team
- Organizing and participating in project and client meetings to record minutes, actions and record of decisions
- Participate in the planning, organizing and overseeing the execution of customer success processes, such as onboarding and offboarding clients, transferring clients to new teams or customer success leads
- Maintain a knowledge of customer’s contract requirements and support the customer and the customer success lead in the management of the customer’s contract requirements
- Respond to customer requests in a timely and professional manner
- Provide support and training on processes to team members and customers
- Update and maintain internal wikis, Google sites, review/upload/ validate knowledge content
- Regular internal process development and refinement activities, identify areas for improvement
- Identify ways to measure and improve quality across customer success administration
- Work within our internal ticketing system to track and monitor work requirements
- Other duties and projects as assigned by one’s Manager
- Minimum three years of related industry experience within a project coordinator or customer success
- Solid teamwork abilities a requirement – collaboration minded
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to seek out answers to questions and problems
- Ideal candidate will be strategic and sees the “Big Picture” while looking out for the best interest of the company and the candidate. They are “business minded” and understand our business and how their actions affect our business.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products, emphasis on Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to relate to people and adapt to different needs and styles
- Salesforce experience an asset
- Flexible and capable of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience with business transactions and knowledge of general contracting practices would be an asset
- Ability to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, manage own workload, meet deadlines, excellent administrative skills and a strong attention to detail
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
Pythian is an equal opportunity employer. An equivalent combination of experience and education, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their manager and in compliance with local and federal laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Pythian welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a security check.