Senior Legal Counsel
Pythian is expanding our Corporate Legal Counsel team! Reporting to the General Counsel at Pythian, this role will provide support to our sales team by working on multiple technical business to business sales agreements. Responsibilities include review of contracts, negotiations with clients and advising on a broad range of Corporate and Commercial issues.
Connect with us if you have:
- 5+ years of Commercial legal experience gained from an in-house legal department OR within a law firm; preference toward in-house legal experience, however training will be provided if selected individual does not have this background
- Experience in a technical commercial environment
- Familiarity with sales Commercial agreements is required
- Intellectual property experience is a valuable asset for this role
- Build and maintain professional relationships with business partners both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills, drafting of contracts, communication and interpersonal skills are important to succeed at Pythian
- Must demonstrate a high level of productivity, strong time management and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work effectively with clients, external counsel and internal management at all levels
- Membership with the Law Society of Upper Canada in good standing
- Flexible environment: While there is always room for you in the Ottawa office, on those snowy Ottawa winter days you can snuggle up and work remotely from your home!
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry’s top minds!
- Generous vacation: Start with a minimum 3 weeks’ vacation, 7 sicks days, and a volunteer day!
- Substantial training allowance: Every year you have a budget plus 2 professional development days off to help hone your skills or learn new ones - take a class, buy a book or attend a conference!
Intrigued to learn more? Check out our Pythian Life Blog Page to see what life is like here!
Intrigued to see what it is like to work at Pythian or check us out @Pythian and #pythianlife.
Stay connected with us! Follow @PythianJobs on Twitter and @loveryourdata on Instagram!