Reporting Relationship: VP, Global Sales
Do you want to work for a leading edge technology innovator that is revolutionizing the IT Services delivery industry? Do you have a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings? Do you live for the thrill of closing new business in strategic sales cycles - and stop at nothing until the deal is in the door? As an Account Executive, you will be part of the growing Tehama sales team.
You are experienced in building and developing relationships with CxO and VP-Level executives. You have a proven track record selling SaaS based products and services and are equipped with the expertise to manage complex deal pursuits in a trusted advisor capacity. The Tehama Account Executive will work directly with the Sales Development team to secure new business in key accounts, assigned verticals, and territories.
What will you be doing?
- Managing strategic sales cycles through a milestone based sales process
- Conducting technical needs analysis with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Driving online technical product demonstrations to large audiences
- Preparing and responding to RFPs & RFIs
- Adding notes, data, and other key sales cycle information into Salesforce
- Having a strong understanding of modern tooling used by sales teams: LinkedIn, Salesforce, Salesloft and other sales intelligence platforms
- Actively prospecting into key accounts and verticals with your SDR
- Learning and keeping up-to-date with industry trends, changes, and movement
- Working on contract and legal language with our in-house counsel
- Quickly following up on leads and other marketing and sales related CTAs
- Consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota and revenue targets
- Accurately predicting and forecasting sales revenue on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Managing sales cycles in global geographies across multiple time zones
- Having fun, bringing large amounts of energy and being an awesome teammate to work with
What do we need from you?
We understand you might not have everything on the list, but in order to be successful you are likely to have many of the following skills:
- 3-6 years experience in a sales, business development or revenue generating role for an IT, tech company, MSP or SaaS organization
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies, virtualization, virtual desktop infrastructure, information security
- Demonstrated experience with solution selling and/or consultative sales techniques
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal, and closing skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- A proven history of consistent overachievement against sales quotas and revenue targets
- Have managed deal ACVs north of $75,000
- Ability and willingness for some travel
- Experience using digital tools and technologies like: Slack, Google Meet, GoToMeeting
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast paced technology company
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Business or another relevant field would be of value
What do you get in return?
- Work with the top minds in the industry: We are a disruptive new platform, changing the way the enterprise and providers look at security and productivity and we are a dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas
- Competitive total rewards package
- Flexible work environment
- Substantial training allowance: Hone your skills or learn new ones; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Amazing time off: Start with a minimum 3 weeks vacation, 7 sick days, and 2 professional development days!
- Office Allowance: Device of your choosing for day one and options to personalize your work environment!
- Fun, fun, fun: Blog during work hours; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity.
As an Account Executive in Ottawa, you will be part of our driven Sales Tehama team, a business unit of Pythian. Tehama is the fastest, simplest, and most flexible approach to delivering secure and integrated digital end-user computing (EUC) available today. Our service delivery platform enables organizations to easily onboard, manage, and scale their distributed workforce, by providing “ready to work” integrated and secured EUC environments with controlled access and monitoring—connecting new workers in minutes, not months. The result is decreased time to value, decreased operational costs, and a flexible work model that lets you move at the speed of today’s world.
Intrigued to see what a job is like at Pythian? Check us out @Pythian and #pythianlife.
Follow @PythianJobs on Twitter and @loveyourdata on Instagram!
Not the right job for you? Check out what other great jobs Pythian has open in Ottawa and around the world! Pythian Careers
- For this job an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered.
- Pythian is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- The successful applicant will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.