Enterprise Account Executive, Conversion Specialist
Location: Toronto | Ottawa | Remote | Work from Home
Tehama is currently looking for an Enterprise Account Executive, focused on the conversion of enterprise organizations who are already members the platform, who strive to lead, push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. Evolving at a rapid pace, Tehama is going to dominate the new secure service delivery marketplace thus require experienced a-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings. This position is currently a global role, focused on converting enterprise organizations who currently possess an enterprise agreement with Tehama.
This Enterprise Account Executive role entails that you establish trust and credibility with enterprise prospects, Customers, end users & partners through conducting product demo’s both in-person and via web-based technologies as well as:
- Articulate and manage Tehama’s complex sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision makers.
- Developing and managing relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of Tehama.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers.
- Grow the MSP Network effect from Enterprise buyer use case expansion.
- Align to deliver on converting existing enterprise customers, reporting directly to the VP, Commercial Operations.
- Identify, develop and execute on a conversion strategy and expanding revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Establish access and maintain existing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CxO and VP level) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Collaborate with operative peers across functions (including the Field Sales, Channel, Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Engineering, Services, Customer Support, and Product Development) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
- Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Capture, maintain and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com.
- Brings proven enterprise experience solving problems with enterprise SaaS-based solutions.
- Proven track record of revenue growth.
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies, Virtualization, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Information Security, related applications, regulatory compliance requirements, industry-specific challenges, and competitive offerings.
- Experience and/or certifications with AWS or other cloud providers.
- Demonstrated experience with target enterprise account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution.
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work remotely and able and willing to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time.
- Experience using digital tools and technology (Slack, Google Meet, etc) to connect with global teams and colleagues.
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company.
- Salesforce experience.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of solution selling experience with significant experience selling software security and/or infrastructure security products to the financial services sector.
- A Bachelor’s (BA/BS) or Master’s Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- We are a disruptive new platform, changing the way the enterprise and providers look at security and productivity.
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Flexible schedules, including the ability to work remote.
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements.
- Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Amazing time off: Start with a minimum 3 weeks vacation, 7 sick days, and 2 professional development days.
As a Enterprise Account Executive in North America, you will be part of our Tehama team, a business unit of Pythian. Tehama is the fastest, simplest, and most flexible approach to delivering secure and integrated digital end-user computing (EUC) available today. Our service delivery platform enables organizations to easily onboard, manage, and scale their distributed workforce, by providing “ready to work” integrated and secured EUC environments with controlled access and monitoring—connecting new workers in minutes, not months. The result is decreased time to value, decreased operational costs, and a flexible work model that lets you move at the speed of today’s world.
Not the right job for you? Check out what other great jobs Tehama has open in North America and around the world! Tehama Careers
- For this job an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered.
- Pythian is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- The successful applicant will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.